Private loans are typically a last resort due to higher rates and costs compared to conventional lending products. They do fill a niche that is sometimes needed. Through our affiliate San Luis Capital, financing is available for:
- Unique properties
- Construction and development
- Credit Challenges
- Multi Family
- Rehab loan
- Other unique situations
What is Preapproval?
Preapproval is the first step towards homeownership because it identifies three important questions you may have: 1. How much can I afford? 2. How much money do I need to close escrow? 3. What is my expected monthly payment?
Why Get Preapproved?
- Learn about the home loan process and available mortgage financing options.
- Identify possible deficiencies and obtain professional advice on how to prepare for the best loan possible.
- Provide proof to real estate agents and sellers that you're qualified to buy.
- Preapproval is free of charge and prepares you for homeownership.
Start your online application now or contact a PTM Mortgage Banker to start the preapproval process free of charge and with no obligation!